Walk in the morning, is an activity that often is done by each person who are healthy. How not, the benefits of walk in the morning makes the person doing it feel refreshed because of air that is given is still clean and free from pollution. Unfortunately, there are still many of us who feel reluctant to do so for various reasons such as sleepy or feel cold.
Whereas many benefits provided by gentle exercise such as walking. In fact, the study States that people are running roughly 20-25 miles per week, more potential to have a long lifespan compared to those who did not. As for the morning walk benefits include:
1. Prevent osteoporosis – bone health not only need calcium and vitamin D benefits, but also requires the movement of the body by walking approximately 1000 steps each day and the morning sunlight for at least 15 minutes a day. In a way this morning is done on a regular basis, then our bones will last longer than the threat of osteoporosis.
2. Strengthen muscles – benefits of walk in the morning, was able to make the leg muscles, thighs buttocks including to be strong even able to improve muscle endurance because of the moving body, so the body’s stamina will be awake.
3. Lose weight – excessive weight is a very undesirable thing by most people. In addition to making appearances becoming unattractive, but also have the potential for the body of the infected with chronic diseases. If you have an obesity problem, the best way to resolve it is to walk in the morning. Because walking in the morning can burn calories if done on a regular basis.
4. Launch blood circulation – walk in the morning also serves as a practice that is able to accelerate the heart rate up to a pumping blood throughout the body such as the benefits of jogging. As a result, the circulation of blood in the body will stay awake.
5. Control blood sugar – not only consumes a number of benefits of vegetables that will reduce blood sugar. But a study from the American Medical Association, found that people who exercise in the morning including walk, able to demonstrate better control on blood sugar throughout the day.
6. Maintaining heart health – heart attack is a disease that often leads to death for its victims. Frankly, because the heart is the core of the system of the human body that has a role to pump blood throughout the body. Therefore, anyone would be willing to do anything to treat it.
So if you want to have a healthy heart and avoid a heart attack, the way which is pretty easy to do is with the benefits of walking away. Walk in the morning was able to make the performance of the heart for the better, so that heart attacks can be avoided.
7. Healthy lungs – walk with a fast tempo, will be good for the health of the lungs. For, the air inhaled in the morning is clean and has not been contaminated by smoke pollution
8. Prevent Diabetes – walk every morning on a regular basis, be able to make the blood sugar levels in the body remains stable awake so were able to prevent the arrival of the disease diabetes. Based on research from the National Institute of Diabetes and Gigesive and Kidney Diseases, with a speed of 6 km/hour and performed for 50 minutes, was able to prevent the diabetes walk on an ongoing basis.
9. Lower blood pressure – benefits of walk in the morning, unable to make blood pressure becomes low and able to reduce sticking between blood cells. If it happens, it could lead to clot blood clots that can clog blood vessels.
10. To lower cholesterol – when the body moves on a walk in the morning, then the good cholesterol will work as a sponge absorbing bad cholesterol.
11. To prevent a Stroke – recent studies state that walk for 20 hours in a week, was able to lower the risk of stroke by as much as 2/3 times. This is what causes people in ancient times only slightly affected by the stroke. In addition to the benefits of consuming foods such as fruits and vegetables, the pattern of their lives differently now, because always walk away if you want to travel.
12. Maintain Immune and fitness – exercise benefit walk in the morning, as many as 3 times a week can improve fitness and keep your respiratory system. With the condition of the body fit, of course it will be directly proportional to the increase in immune.
13. Increase the body’s metabolism – the benefits of walk in the morning was able to burn calories in the body so that your metabolism can be increased, even though while it is stationary.
14. Burn the fat in the body – it is said that walk in the morning for 20 minutes each day, will burn approximately 7 pounds of fat per 20 minutes.
15. Avoid Pimples – acne is one of the scourge of its own for those who have it. If walk in the morning, turned out to be able to make the quality of the skin the better so does this pimples with a problem. For, walk in the morning helps the skin to breathe, with oxygen that is free of pollution and fog, fiber has the effect of moisturizing the skin.
Even if the sweating, skin pores will open and cleaned up the results in a few days will make the skin look healthier.
16. help the brain releases endorphins – hormones Endorphins it is hormone-containing chemical compounds which are able to make somebody feel good. This hormone is produced by the pituitary gland which is located in the lower part of the brain. Like morphine, this hormone is even said to have strength 200 times greater than morphine so it is able to evoke a feeling of happy and comfortable and make someone energized.
17. the Increasing concentration of power – not only benefits chess playing capable of sharpening the brain, but with a walk in the morning will make us more vigilant. This optimizes the brain power to increasingly concentrate.
18. Like doing Meditation – Improve foot health in the morning as well as meditation, as found on the benefits of yoga. A fresh breeze is able to release positive energy and help overcome the mental problem like depression being able to cope with the depression, then the mental health for the better.
7. Prevent Senile Alzheimer’s own Problems – many affect people having age above 65 years. If a routine walk in the morning, then physically would be able to protect brain function and was able to reduce the risk of senile up to 40%.
20. Maintain a good quality of sleep – from a study conducted at the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center in Seattle, showed that exercise conducted in the morning helped sleep well at night.
Basically, the walk is one of the efforts of every human being to make the shift from one place to another. This event will be based on a lot of displacement by a variety of things to meet the needs of the living.
According to John Fruin, walking is the only tool to meet the needs of existing face-to-face interaction in all commercial activities and the cultural environment of the city. In addition to meeting the needs of face-to-face interaction, it turns out the walk is also a tool that can be used to nourish the body. Well, walk is a very simple exercise healthy especially if done in the morning
Source : http://manfaat,co.id/.